1. PRELIMINARY PROVISIONS
1.1. Identity of the seller
The seller is Jacopo Elio Bruno Lupi, independent artisan, with registered office in Via degli Arcimboldi 2, 20123, Milan, Italy, VAT number IT10290640969, Rea MI – 2519852.
1.2. Identity of the purchaser
For the purposes of this document, the term “Purchaser” means any natural person who purchases the products sold on the Site (hereinafter the “Products”), who meets the requirements set forth below.
– declares and guarantees, by accepting these Terms and Conditions of Sale, that the purchase of Products on the Site is not related to a professional activity and is limited to strictly personal use;
– declares to be capable of contracting;
– undertakes not to resell or distribute the Products purchased on the Site under its own responsibility.
1.3. General Conditions of Sale
The sales contract stipulated between the Seller and the Purchaser is governed by these General Conditions of Sale, which represent the conditions and methods by which the owner carries out the sale and delivery of the Products through the Site, to the exclusion of any other contractual document.
The Purchaser must read the General Conditions of Sale before completing the procedure for purchasing products and/or services through the Site.
By checking the corresponding box, the Purchaser acknowledges that he or she has consulted and expressly accepts these conditions, without the need to sign any further document.
The Purchaser may save or print these General Conditions of Sale, without modifying them.
No modification to the General Conditions can be considered accepted by the owner, if the acceptance does not result from a deed duly signed by the owner.
The owner reserves the right to modify the General Conditions of Sale at any time and without notice, specifying that those applicable to the sale are those that the Purchaser accepts at the time of order.
1.4. Information on Products
The Purchaser may, before placing his order, view the essential characteristics and price of the Products he wishes to order by clicking on it on the Site.
The owner reserves the right at any time to add new products, remove some of them or modify their presentation or price. The information on the Products and prices applicable to the order are those that appear on the Site when the Buyer validates the order.
1.5. Customer Service
For any information, questions or advice regarding your order or Products, please contact the site:
– through the “Contact” section of the Site;
– by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org;
– by post by writing to the following address: Jacopo Lupi, via degli Arcimboldi 2, 20123, Milan, Italy.